Monday, September 15, 2008

I've always loved eating...

I love the smell of sauteing onions and garlic and could wear it as a perfume. Bacon makes me crazy, fresh raspberries and blueberries fill me to my gills in the summer and chocolate makes my eyes roll back in my head. My daughter, on the other hand fights me during almost every meal time. On very naughty days, she throws her food on the floor or spits it into the trash can after she gets excused. I have to come up with all sorts of incentives to get some food into her, as I myself sit there enjoying food and since being pregnant, lots of food! I love eating for two! But, on this day, you can see Jilliann was having fun at the dinner table and I was so thankful for that. This was a day I didn't have to fly in a bite via airplane because she liked her tofu and choose to eat it. Alleluia for days where you get a break, where you can be at ease and when you can see your blessings clearly and abundantly.

No comments: