Thursday, May 15, 2008

Obama


Yes we can! Yes we can! I was shouting and clapping and feeling very inspired at the Obama rally last night. He gave a great speech and brought out Jon Edwards who is endorsing him! Probably international news and we were there! Barack is a man who is fired up about making this country a better place and helping people lift themselves up out of poverty. He has plans and passion and I really hope he can be our leader. There were thousands of people there last night of all different ages and all different walks of life. The crowd was controlled and respectful and decked out in cool Obama shirts and gear. We got some buttons to sport from the vendors. I'm so glad I went and I had a blast running after his motorcade with Betsy! We got close to Barack (~30 ft. away) when he came around to shake hands after his speech. I was almost close enough to touch Jon Edward's hand...the super tall dude next to me got to.

No comments: